1. All product prices are based on full color printing (full combination of CMYK).
2. There is no surcharge for normal delivery (except Sabah, Sarawak and overseas).
3. Duplicate prints will be charged at the same price.
4. Services, products and pricing are subject to change.
5. All goods are delivered to OPRINT MEMBERS by OPRINT's official appointed courier service company.
6. OPRINT will not liaise with any customer on any OPRINT MEMBER's behalf.
7. OPRINT will only consider requests for rushed deliveries through its optional Rush Order service.
8. OPRINT will only provide free regular delivery to addresses according to the region of Member’s membership
address, (i.e. West Malaysia members enjoy free delivery in West Malaysia only).
10. Goods delivered to OPRINT MEMBERS are packed according to OPRINT’s standard packing. Once goods have left OPRINT premises, the goods are no longer the responsibility of OPRINT. If there are any discrepancies in the print quality or quantity of goods, OPRINT MEMBERS are advised to call and email the OPRINT Customer Service to lodge a complaint as soon as possible, within 7 days from the invoice stated date.